Experiencing problems in your relationship is inevitable. Any relationship will go through its ups and downs, its how you deal with it that will make a difference. Many people turn to couples therapy and are able to strengthen their relationship and protect it for years to come.
We offer counselling to both individuals and couples looking to overcome relationship problems. Our experienced PMW psychologists offer marriage or couples counselling and a variety of approaches are available. We will work with you both either together or individually to improve communication, enable conflict resolution and rekindle feelings of warmth and fondness. Read below for information or give us a call and we can explain more about how we work with you and what to expect.
Overcoming Relationship Problems and Online Couples Assessment Couples Counselling
Relationship problems are one of the most concerns that we face. The idea of two human beings living side by side, sharing dreams, responsibilities and a bedroom, well, it is going to raise some challenges. Realising that the honeymoon phase has passed does not need to signal the end of the relationship. There are many strategies that you can implement that will help you to get your relationship back on track.
How can an Online Psychologist help with Relationship Problems?
If you can relate to any of these scenarios then Positive Mind Works is here to help:
- Do you feel that stress or conflict is holding you back from enjoying the relationship you want?
- Are you experiencing concerns that you are with the right person?
- Or maybe you are in a satisfying relationship but looking for ways to deepen your understanding and connection?
- Are you experiencing intimacy issues?
- Do you find that you have recurring arguments?
- Are you trying to heal damage from past trangressions?
Find out about Positive Mind Works 4 Part Relationship Roadworthy
This 4 Part Relationship Package includes:
- A 60-minute Couples Consultation with a Registered Psychologist (with experience in couples counselling) to discuss any concerns and identify areas you wish to focus on.
- Each partner individually completes a detailed couple’s assessment, and you are both provided with confidential and individual feedback tailored for your relationship. The assessment explores the most significant areas that are important to relationship success.
- Two 50 minute Individual Consultations (one session with each partner) to discuss the feedback from the assessment, address concerns and agree on which information to share with your partner.
- Two further 60-minute Couples Consultation to share feedback, target problem areas, reflect on new developments, review progress and plan for the future (* some couples may benefit from further sessions, if this is the case, a recommendation and plan will be offered).