My qualifications include B.A. (Psychology). Dipp.App.Psych. APHRA and she is registered with 20 years experience in private practice. I am experienced working with children, adolescents and adults with both anxiety and depression mood disorders. I also work extensively with clients (both physical and/or mental trauma) within the work injury and motor vehicle injury insurance schemes, specializing in assessment, treatment, medico-legal reporting and expert witness court appearances. I treat specific phobias from 6 year olds onwards including:
- dysfunctional OCD
- self esteem
- personality and adjustment issues
- grief and loss
- relationship breakdown (from stress and chronic difficulties to separation and dissolution).
- Mindfulness life strategies
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- relaxation and meditation training
- bio-feedback/tens/ psychometric assessments.